Every successful athlete has good coaches behind him or her. Similarly, every employee needs good coaches to inspire him or her to achieve greater results at work.
A good manager is able to coach and motivate their staff to achieve personal excellence and satisfaction at work. Effective coaching will help to crystallise your staff's goals, think of creative solutions and take ownership of challenges and problems to get things done.
A good coaching culture creates a happy and high-performance workforce!
This workshop will provide HR managers and line managers with the essential knowledge, skills and tools to coach their employees effectively.
At the end of this workshop, you will learn:
- the foundation of performance coaching.
- the framework to motivate staff to achieve greater results.
- powerful coaching language to inspire staff to think creatively to overcome work challenges.
- how to effectively apply the GROW model for coaching
- how to counsel poor performers using the TRUS+ model.
Essence of Coaching
- Understand by coaching is a critical managerial skill in today's business enviroment
- Insights into the reality and basis of coaching
Key Coaching Concepts & Principles
- Understand the framework to motivate your staff to achieve greater results
- Applying the six key principles to improve coaching effectiveness
Harness the Power of Coaching Language
- Develop active communication skills using ACES
- Using powerful coaching language to inspire your employees to think creatively
Applying the Coaching Model
- Learn the power of the GROW model for coaching
- Practise coaching and help your staff to achieve greater success at work
Counselling Poor Performers
- Give corrective feedback using the TRUS+ model
- Overcome resistance to change and get buy-in to improve performance
Summarising Coaching Discussions
- Summarising key discussion points
- Establishing an action plan and KPIs to measure progress
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for HR managers, HR personnel, line managers, supervisors, leaders and anyone who wants to hone his or her coaching skills